(6100m) is one of the popular destination for the trekkers and short peak
climbers, situated south of Thorong La Pass this fascinating peak climbing
destination is famous for its natural wilderness, exotic trekking trail and
adventurous snow covered trekking region. Thorong Peak Climbing trek has gained
a lot of popularity these days because of its fascinating panoramic view that
the hard work offers and the exciting natural and cultural hub throughout the
trek. Thorong peak is left overhead from on the way to most well-known Thorong
la pass (5416m) thousands of trekker’s trek every years through this pass.
Climbing Thorong peak remarkable but challenging trekking peak one should need
a permit and skilled climbing guide and should go through the register trekking
agency in Nepal.
climbing trek starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (1310m) and to Syange (1120 m). The trek eventually ascend towards the High lands of Annapurna Region through
some of the most beautiful scenic sites, lush green forest of rhododendron and
oak, entire wilderness of steep hills and mountains, cultural villages and
there warm hospitality and many more attractive and exciting trekking
experience. The summit offers a imposing views of Nilgiri peak, Tilicho peak,
Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range, enormous setting of Mustang region which is
special trekking area with the of Kali Gandaki valley.
Day 01: Arrival Day at kathmandu international airport (1360 m).
Day 02: Kathmandu city tour and preparation for trip.
Day 03: Drive to Syange (1,120 m) from Kathmandu.
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Dharapani (1,860 m).
Day 05: Trek to Chame (2,650 m) from Dharapani.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3,250 m).
Day 07: Trek to manang (3,519 m) from Pisang.
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Manang Village. Visit Gangapurna Lake, Glacier and the Monasteries.
Day 09: Churi Latter (4,200 m) from Manang.
Day 10: Trek to Throng Phedi (4,450 m) from Churi letter.
Day 11: Trek to Thorong high camp (4,925 m) from Thorong Phedi. Visit Throng- la pass (5,416 m).
Day 12: Early morning Climb to Throng peak (6,144 m) and trek back to Muktinath (3,710 m).
Day 13: Visit Muktinath Temple and Trek to Jomsom (2,700 m).
Day 14: Fly to Pokhara (827m) from Jomsom.
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Departure.
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic.
- Complete departure information, About Peak Climbing, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting.
- 03 night 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 01 night 04 star hotel in kathmandu
- Trek flight from Jomsom to Pokhara for member and involved staffs.
- Pokhara fewa lake boating tour
- Private transportation picks up and drops.
- 4.*4 private Landcruser jeep to trip staring point
- pokharato kathmandu with private transport Car/van /Jeep/ bus
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included chosen from lodge menu.
- Twin share accommodation during the trek.
- As per group size experienced, government license holder Climbing guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide )
- Experienced Climbing Guide (Sherpa).
- Warm Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the Thorong peak climbing (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip )
- Climbing Equipment's for the Thorong peak.
- Annapurna Conservation Area trek permit fee.
- Thorong Peak climbing trail map.
- Climbing permits (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits)
- First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups.
- Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Farewell dinner at reputed traditional Nepali Restaurant
- Achievement certificate
- Meals not quantified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa charge.
- All beverage and others personal expenses.
- Snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek.
- Tips for Driver, Porter and Guide.
For Low and Moderate Altitude
- Water bottle
- Batteries and bulbs
- Flash light
- personal towel
- Swiss army knife
- Ruck sack
- Sun lotion
- Medical & first-aid kit
- Sewing kit
- Poly propylene/wool socks
- Other required equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Down Jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Trekking shoes/boots
- Camp shoes
- Jumperorpile jacket
- Hiking pants
- Hiking shirts
- Full–sleeves shirt
- Sun hat
For Higher Altitude Trekking
- Woolen hat
- Long underwear
- Goggles or sun glasses
- Sun block for lips
- Light cotton socks
- Mountain trekking boots
- Woolen socks to wear with boots
- Nylon wind breaker
- Insulated pants
- Nylon wind pants
Peak Climbing & Expedition Equipment
- Long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts
- Sun hat
- Long cotton hiking shorts
- Fleece/wool for climbing
- Lightweight fleece
- Sleeping pad (karri mat) or thermarest
- Down high altitude sleeping bag
- Down jacket/trousers/vest
- Light cotton athletic socks and wool socks
- Water proof climbing jacket
- Head torch/batteries/bulbs
- Climbing sunglasses
- Lightweight thermal/insulated ski gloves
- Sun screen
- Warm climbing trousers
- Wool long underwear
- Other required equipment
- Climbing boots
- Ice axe
- Snow bars
- Ice screws
- Rock pegs
- Crash hat
- Day bag
- Lip salve
- Kit bag